Issue 7: Golden Isles
$ 12.00 USD $ 20.00 USD
For Issue 7, Collective Quarterly focused their lenses on the stretch of coast between the South Carolina and Florida borders, including the Golden Isles off the mainland. In this issue, you’ll find stories of:
- A major waterway in peril
- A Savannah man trying making a living after prison
- An island—once the private haunt of some of America’s wealthiest families—embroiled in a complicated struggle over its preservation
Whatever ancient themes may be at play, this land captivates a person. Wraps you up in the gothic eccentricities of its people and ecology. Leaves an indelible mark. Any preconceived notions you may carry with you about the low country fly out the window the moment the wheels of your vehicle pick up heat from the sun-scorched asphalt of Highway 17.
- MA Employee, Luis Paez.
- 8.5” x 11”
- 144 pages, Smythe sewn
- Soft-touch laminate cover
- Four-color lithograph press
- Carbon neutral green printing
- Printed in the USA