1963 Watch Black
A larger size was a big component of these watches as it allowed for a wider dial, and an increased legibility. They wore substantially, and focused on the chronograph complication, which timed maintenance operations and flying procedures. In addition, the rotating bezel could track longer durations, and function as a GMT indication. Large lume areas proved especially useful during night flights.
FULL SET INCLUDES
- 1 Canvas and genuine leather roll with three watch slots
- 1 Hand-sewn rustic brown Italian leather
- 1 Black military grade Nato
Our straps have Easy Click System that makes it easy to swap straps on a daily basis. You can change the look of the watch in just a few seconds.
- 42,5mm stainless steel 316L
- 22mm lugs size
- 50mm lug to lug
- Stainless steel 12-hour rotating bezel with 5-min click
- Screw-back case with Lockheed Blackbird 3D medal
- Sapphire coated double domed mineral glass with Anti-Reflective treatment
- Miyota 6S20 quartz (Japan) chronograph with smooth motion center seconds. Watch seconds, 60-min and decimal subdials
- Sandwich dial with patina Swiss lumens and silver subdials
- 60-min chrono subdial at 9 position and 1/10 seconds big subdial at 3 position