1939 Watch Silver
In the 1930s, those watches were built big and robust to withstand the hardships of battling, the dial was obvious to grab any measurement at a glance, and often the pushers were larger so they could be operated with gloves.
Here, this watch offers three calculation functions:
Telemeter: it measures the distance travelled by a sound wave, allowing to know how far away a bomb just exploded; from the difference between the light and sound of the same phenomenon.
Tachometer: it calculates the average speed according to the distance travelled.
Pulsometer: it counts your heartbeats.
FULL SET INCLUDES
1 Canvas and genuine leather roll with three watch slots
1 Black Italian leather
1 Black military grade Nato
Straps have Easy Click System that makes it easy to swap straps on a daily basis. You can change the look of the watch in just a few seconds.
- 41mm stainless steel 316L
- 22mm lugs size
- 49.2mm lug to lug
- Screw-back case with Temperature, Fuel Consumption, Pressure and Speed conversions tables
- Sapphire coated double domed mineral glass with Anti-Reflective treatment
- Miyota 6S21 quartz (Japan) with smooth motion center chrono hand
- Black gloss, with gilt numbers and syringe hands w/ Pulsometer, Telemeter, Tachymeter and 60-min chronograph
- Multiscale gloss dial with applied gilt index and numerals
- Oversized pushers and onion crown
- Screwback with Temperature, Fuel Consumption, Pressure and Speed conversions tables