Ernesto Sunglasses Slate Horn
You may not know this, but most eyewear on the market is designed and produced by the same company. How generic does that sound? Dom Vetro Eyewear is designed in-house, allowing the company to have full control over the look, feel and most importantly the quality of every piece. Milled out of optical glass, each lens is polarized and treated with anti-reflective coatings to protect your eyes, while giving you the highest visual clarity imaginable. Produced in the Italian Alps by master craftsmen who have a long standing history of making superior eyewear.
The frames are entirely bench made out of pure Italian acetate, a plant-based material. Dom Vetro is conscious about the environment and using alternatives to petroleum-based plastics.
The lenses on these sunglasses are polarized to eliminate glare, tinted to reduce brightness without distorting color, and treated with an anti-reflective coating to eliminate bounce-back reflections when you are facing away from the sun.
- Italian acetate
- Polarized crystal G-15 lenses
- Lenses treated with an anti-reflective coating to eliminate bounce-back reflections
- Handmade in the Italian Alps
- Frame Specs: Lens 54 mm, Nose Bridge 19 mm, Temple 145 mm
- Includes: Collaboration leather case, lens cloth and ltd. edition packaging