Martin Thin Fit Original Raw
$ 285.00 USD $ 0.00 USD
There was a point in time when North Carolina was the mainstay for great American made denim. Raleigh Denim is looking to bring that back with their small team of craftsmen using local materials and covering the process from initial design, to cut and sew.
12.5 oz cone mills white oak selvage denim. The original, tinted-weft selvage is made exclusively for Raleigh at the cone mills white oak plant. Thin taper fit.
- Features a thin taper, with a button fly.
- Made of 12.5 oz. tinted weft, White Oak Selvage denim, exclusively for Raleigh Denim by Cone Mills.
- Handcrafted in downtown Raleigh, NC.
- gold stitching
- half-lined back pockets
- limited edition, hand-stamped numbered leather-patch
- selvage detail at coin pocket + back belt loop
- hand-signed inside on front pockets
- signature red chainstitch hem
- 100% cotton
Fits true to size. Take the next size down if you are in between sizes. This jean will stretch 1” with wear. If you start them comfortably snug (or ever-so-slightly-uncomfortably-snug) they will stretch out to be the next size up + a perfect fit.