Martin Thin Stretch Fit Black
There was a point in time when North Carolina was the mainstay for great american made denim. Raleigh denim is looking to bring that back with their small team of craftsmen using local materials and covering the process from initial design, to cut and sew.
Raleigh's Martin thin tapered fit is a traditional straight fit through the waist and thigh which tapers from the knee down, offering a more natural silhouette and a narrower leg opening. The fabric is woven with 22% elasterell to provide a bit of stretch and to maintain shape. YKK zipper fly closure and standard five pocket styling.
Made of Cone Mills White Oak denim with black weft ensures that these stay black as you wear them. These are not raw, but we still recommend washing them sparingly, inside out in cold water and hung to dry.
- zip fly
- tonal stitching
- half-lined back pockets
- ‘Raleigh’ stamped leather-patch
- signature red chainstitch hem
- 8% cotton | 22% elasterell
- Handcrafted in Downtown Raleigh, North Carolina.
- Super-soft, incredibly comfortable, and retain their shape after lots of wear.