Meehan Utility Bag
During the great depression, Donald Graeme Moore founded a leather supply company with his son-in-law, W. Vernon Giles, in Lynchburg Virginia. Though initially specialists in shoe leather, Moore and Giles have since broadened their business to include furniture, interior design, and a line of bags and accessories intended to showcase their real underlying focus: designing innovative, beautiful, unparalleled leather. These laptop cases, duffles, and wallets feature meticulous design in their form and function, but it doesn't overshadow the equally great design in the leather used to make them.
Designed in partnership with celebrated mixologist Jim Meehan, this stylish yet functional utility bag and bar roll-up feature a myriad of organizational compartments and elasticized pockets for the professional bartender or bar enthusiast to transport tools essential to the craft.
- 58" adjustable/removable padded leather shoulder strap
- Includes luggage tag.
- Top carry handles.
- Main compartment contains 6 removable padded sections.
- 2 exterior side water-resistant pockets.
- Front full zip pocket includes 5 elastic tool holders.
- Interior water-resistant zip pocket containing elastic mesh.
- Exterior zip pocket.
- Business card pocket.
- Cell phone holder.
- Key clip & pen sleeve.
- Note: Tools and accessories shown are not included.